9.29.2008

control


This poster is a continuation from the first one, but it's about the amount of control the Fed has on this country, which is overwhelming regarding the fact that our country runs on our economy. I'm still working on it. I want to list the things the Fed controls inside the word CONTROL, but I'm having a hard time figuring out how it can fit in those small spaces. 

A side note, there is sooo much research on the topic of the Federal Reserve System. I'm completely overwhelmed and I'm still trying to narrow my topic so that this process can be a little easier. I'm realizing that I cannot cover even the general subjects of the Federal Reserve System. Although I want to uncover all the mysteries of this institution, I don't think I will be able to with the given time. I'm thinking that maybe I can just focus on the most pivotal factors the Fed handles and show that the Fed should not have that much power and control on a country that is thought to be free. 

Subjects:
1. maximum employment
2. stabilizing prices
3. moderating rates

1 comment:

............................ said...

are you doing the course work for type or no?

if not, more progress on this project and post regularly.

cannot read your mind map against the information i'm reading if i don't have it available.

please post.

g.