10.12.2008

icon 1

Since my thesis subject is a little more complicated, I can't do icons because they don't really apply to what I want to do. Instead, I can use these seals/badges that is taken from US currency. This first seal is my interpretation of the US Dept. of Treasury seal. I basically took the original seal and changed the symbols and type. The sword is taken from a king of spades, which is a symbol of authorization and power. The unbalanced scale has handcuffs to symbolize the unjust system of the Fed and how it forces  the economy and people to be unequal. 

2 comments:

Maria Papadonikolakis said...

I like this, definitely looks like a seal from a dollar bill, which ties back to money which is the major part of the federal reserve. Like where you're going.

Erin Hughes Style said...

i like your new color scheme, the lime green makes it more modern , and i like this as a direction to go with your shield good job!