10.12.2008

thesis update

After weeks of frustration with such a complex topic, I'm still not convinced that I've got it, but I'm attempting to simplify the subject of The Fed and how it works. What I want my thesis to say is that the system and setup of the Fed will forever enslave us(U.S. taxpayers) to our lifestyle and our need to socially live by currency. In order to do so, I will need to show how the Fed works, but I don't necessarily need to go into so much detail. The Fed has 3 main functions and understanding those functions will lead anyone to realize that as long as we live, we will be paying credit. Therefore, I will thoroughly explain how the Fed works, why we will be forever slaves of debt and credit, and link today's economic crisis to the Fed.
I'm thinking that I can best communicate my ideas and research through infographics and posters that give much more information than the previous posters I was presenting. I'm in a bit of a limbo because I've found what I was looking for before I did any of the research. Now it's as if I have to go back and find the evidence to support my idea, which is shouldn't be too difficult since there's lots of information about this subject. 

No comments: